Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Anne Hathaway One day, English accent, a good film?

Anne Hathaway One Day Premiere Dress Price? I just recently saw Anne Hathaway's pictures from the red carpet premiere of One Day. I am absolutely in love with the dress she...
Anyone excited about seeing "One Day"? Starring Anne Hathaway? I really want to see it... it looks so good!
Car in the film "One Day"???????????? What type of TVR is in the film One Day starring Anne Hathaway?
Did anyone else notice that.....? ... that Anne Hathaway stars in both have a One Republic song in the... one, One Day- Good Life- http://www...
Has anyone seen the movie 'One Day' starring Anne Hathaway? What did you think of her English accent? One review wrote of her fake accent: "We reckon she sounds like a partially...
How could it ever be possibile not to find a movie which was realeased almost a month ago? ...i'm looking for the movie ONE DAY the love story with jim sturgess and anne hathaway. this is so freaking crazy...
How long is the movie "One Day"? The one with Anne Hathaway? Thanks! My mom has to pick my sister up and the movie started at 9:30 & she doesn't know how...
Is 'One Day' with Anne Hathaway even worth seeing? I love the director, but the movie sort of just screams 'sentimental chick flick'. I can't figure out if it...
Is the film 'One Day' (Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess) good? ...really love them two individually, but Anne Hathaway has like a British accent in the trailer...
one day anne hathaway....watch it? opinions please
One day anne hathaway....watch it? is it a true message for marriages? opinion
One Day film/novel - Is Anne Hathaway Emma? I like Anne but she is not the least bit what I had envisioned...
Poll: What's up with the ending to the film One Day? ...then a year after they get married Anne Hathaway goes cycling along all happy...
Should I watch "One Day" by Anne Hathaway? Reviews? Got 15 mins to decide!? A bunch of my friends are going to watch this evening and I'm a little...
Soundtrack of movie One Day with anne hathaway? Im trying to find a song thats in this movie. Ive checked on google the soundtracks but its not...
Was One Day with Anne Hathaway good? I was thinking about watching it in theatres this weekend but i don't know if its...
What films have been based on books? (book ideas please!!)? ...Austen etc. I've just got 'One Day' by David Nicholls, which has just been made into a movie with Anne Hathaway :) Any more you guys can think of...
whats the name of the song thats on the commercial for the movie one day with anne hathaway? i can not find it i have googled youtubed i cant find it please help love it!
What's your funny sentence? (Click on this if you're bored!)? ... (if it's more than one color, look for the majority): Blue: I made... with Part Two: Look for the DAY of your birthday 1: Paris Hilton 2: a clown...Jake Gyllenhaal 9: a monkey 10: a penguin 11: Anne Hathaway 12: my mom 13: my dad 14: my crush 15...
Why does everyone in my class hate and ignore me? So today was the second day of 7th grade, every one in the class hates me they... i look ugly. i look a lot like anne hathaway they just hate me for some reason...

Anne Hathaway has chosen the music for her wedding
Secondly, Anne Hathaway ...
Anne Hathaway in Valentino
Anne Hathaway Wallpapers
Anne Hathaway - Anne Hathaway: 'Oscars Criticism Was Tough'
More Images anne hathaway 2011 photos
Anne Hathaway Red Party Dress
Anne HathawayPhoto Album
Anne Hathaway
Notorious party girl enters rehab
Anne hathaway hot Pics, anne Hot 2011
anne hathaway hair 2011. anne hathaway hair 2011
Anne Hathaway
Anne Hathaway photoshoot. 7:15 PM Hot hollywood ,bollywood actress pictures ...
Anne-Hathaway
Anne Hathaway Wallpapers
Starring Anne Hathaway, Rosemarie DeWitt, ...
Anne is an Actress who has appeared in several films including.
Anne Hathaway Wallpapers
Anne on aina niin suloinen! Ja omaa erinomaiset näyttelijänlahjat.
Anne Hathaway One day.. People who watch Anne Hathaway One day says..

" I enjoyed One Day.. but Anne Hathaway was seriously miscast. I know everyone has been going on about the accent but it really is quite distracting at times. I haven't read the book but I think even just knowing her character is from Yorkshire, I was surprised at the accent. Still I liked the movie and it's worth it to see Jim Sturgess - mmm!! "

Anne Hathaway One day.. One review wrote of Anne Hathaway' fake accent: "We reckon she sounds like a partially deaf Australian with a cold." :(

Anne Hathaway One day.. Finally.. One Day is such an inspirational film - it tells us that the person we have all been waiting for all our lives are just right in front of us. Though I have read several negative reviews about the film, I respect them because we are all entitled in our own opinions anyway. Most die hard fans who have read the book are so disappointed with how the film ended up. They also do not like Anne Hathaway for the lead role because she is the complete opposite of Emma in the book. But for someone like me who has not read the book and do not expect anything from the film at all, I say that One Day is a pretty good film. Since I was not expecting anything when I went inside the movie theater, I went home too without feeling any dismay. And yes, for me, it is worth seeing. :D